Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Loaner Car..Self Motivation is the key!!!

It was around 3 PM when I received a call, “Good Afternoon Sir, its Anand from Maruti Suzuki Workshop, your loaner car has just come, kindly bring your car to the workshop within next hour else someone may take privilege of the loaner car…” I at once replied, “Right there in 15 minutes…, thank you Anand..!”

Car is an absolute necessity today. It’s painful to manage the expenses as well as the inconvenience of getting a public transport and land to your workplace… I always try my best to give my vehicle for servicing in swap to a loaner car. Only 2-3 people out of 25-30 costumers on a daily basis get this so called facility of loaner car to use while their car is in this particular garage for repairs and servicing…

I reached the workshop in just time, dropped my car, signed couple of papers bonding that in any case I trash their car :), I am supposed to pay the full cost of repairing, n that’s all, I am heading to my home on this black WagonR, "the loaner car!"

On my way back, it was huge traffic on road... Just like most of us, I just hate this jam, those continuous and harsh horns, that screeching sound of breaks etc...So to avoid all this and divert my mind, I have a this habit of playing music...correction..roll over the glasses and play loud music...So I started playing the radio in the car... "Hairat" from "Anjani Anjana" was on air at FM 98.3....followed was "Munni" from "Dabaang" and some other latest charts. After some time I started feeling bored with the music played by FM 98.3, so I started toggling into radio stations... As it happens sometimes, the tuning of my mood and the music was not in rhythmic beats...I did not like any of the songs at those radio stations... None of them were suiting my mood of celebration... Never mind...I just realized that I am home. I think it was about 1600 hrs.

Entered home with pride in my eyes, looked at my wife, "See I told you na... I have started getting VIP treatments now... I got the loaner car and now needn't worry about arranging auto or cab."...My wife replied instantly as if she had that statement ready in her mind, "Doesn't make a difference, you are anyway spending again on another repair, learn the value of money and Drive Safely. No more accidents due to over speeding and no more money to be spent"... I gotta tell you guys; this lady has a lot of brain... Never Misses the most important stuff :)...Love you dear!!!
At 4.30 PM I started getting ready for office... Had tea & breakfast (as per my US working hrs) with my wife and was about to say good bye to my wife when it just struck me that I had a nice collection of songs recorded on a CD... Why don't just pick it up and play if the radio station guys not understanding my taste of music... last 30 mins of the drive back home from garage was awaful enough... both from traffic as well as from the songs.

It was a good guess... While my way to office, None of the songs were good or the ones which would tune with me... So I istarted playing the cd and enjoyed some nice music... The good thing was that the collection had 150 songs of differnt genere and first 10 were the ones which I love to hear anytime...

I think this is it when it clicked me..."It is always good to keep songs in a CD or a portable device... It is easy to play what i want and when I want to play and in what sequence i want to play... in the end I will always get to hear which suits my mood or how I want my mood to be." Seems like a googly in cricket..huh?...Let me Repharse the same message in another words...

"People around us are like different radio stations, although it is important to hear to those stations to keep abreast with your surroundings... Sometimes we like what they say and sometime we do not...We do realize that it is in their contol to say something which may or may not affect our mood- make us angry or happy, motivated or distorted... It is easy to be influenced that way...isn't?...And after knowing all of this...most of the time, we still tune in to the same people and respond to ourselves accordingly in our mood..." Being social animal, it is important to interact, communicate or converse...whatever...It is actually more important to be self motivated and in control of our emotions how tough the people, expereince or situation around us is...."

Ending in my style...first something in english
Expecting motivation from people around you is like sitting in a locked cage with key in your own pocket...but still expecting someone else outside the cage to find the key and open the cage for you...that is why I call it as a mirage. Stop looking outside for motivation...you have learned all your life and you know it all..You just got to find all of that goodness within you and open up your mind yourself to the world of positivity..ultimately you have the key to the motivation!!!

Now a small poem in Hindi

मत रो मेरे यार,तू बस हो जा तैयार,
रुक मत अभी, तुजे मंजिल तक जाना है,

बहुत जटिल इस दुनिया का ताना-बाना है,
इन लोगो का काम ही अपने गाने गाना है,

गुनगुना ले तू भी अब अपनी धुन,
बजा भी ले जो तेरा प्यारा गाना है,

अगर तुझे मंजिल को पाना है,
तो इस चंचल मन को बस तुजे ही समझाना है.


Copyright © 2010 www.theajaysapra.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Unknown said...

its very true

Unknown said...

its very true

Unknown said...

thank you so much ....
it was my pleasure sir,
to read such a motivated blogs,
which now helped me to over come
my day to day problems..

Unknown said...

Beautiful...very .,.,true..

priyanka.jain024@gmail.com said...

Superb.... Love reading blogs... This is indeed a good one...

Unknown said...

Wow...impressive Ajay....you have some talent...